Root 'N Roost Farm Tours 2023
Available Spring, Summer and Fall (May-September) by appointment only.
Tours are 1 hour long and cost $50 per group up to 5 people.
For larger group pricing please contact us.
- Harvest tours available during the summer, $20 per bag in addition to tour cost, allowing you to take home a selection of your own freshly harvested produce, harvested as we walk through the garden.
• Learn about Permaculture techniques used on our farm.
Explore our in-progress food forest project.
• See our Flower, Vegetable, and Herb Gardens.
• Walk through our high tunnel poly-culture greenhouse.
• See the ponds, streams, and water catchment systems on our property.
• See our 11kW solar array for electricity production.
• Visit our Farm Stand & purchase farm-fresh items including produce, transplants, candles, jams.
• Discuss our consulting services to help you build a sustainable garden, build a homestead, permaculture design and techniques, raise animals, and much more!
Garden planning sessions with Cheyenne:
Would you like some help planning your summer garden? Just one hour with Cheyenne can really get you going, make your appointment today!
Have an idea for an event or class on our farm or at your home, or want us to host an event, tour, or class for you or a group?
Fun private lessons are available at our house or yours, invite your friends and turn it into a party!
Want to turn your project into a fun filled work party? We can teach a class and you can host a work party, that way you get your project done with some help and sweat equity, everyone learns, and your project gets finished!
Please contact us for more information.